Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

It Must be My Birthday

If I am eating cake for breakfast, it can only be one time of year. I was pretty excited to have chocolate milk and chocolate cake for breakfast, although when it was put in front of me, I asked to have a pear instead. I did manage to choke down a couple bites just for the sake of it being my birthday, and because Mom was in the background yelling at me to "Hurry up and eat your cake!". There's something you don't hear often. Zach was more then happy to help out.

The day is still up in the air. Nana should be here by noon. Dad ended up having to go in for a meeting, but should be home around lunch as well. If the weather cooperates, we'll go to the sprinkler park. I said I wanted to have my birthday dinner at Red Lobster (mom says yay!), and then I changed my mind to Chuck E Cheese (mom says boo). So we'll see what kind of mood I am in tonight. After all, a four year old is entitled to change her mind.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home