Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Friday, August 31, 2007

Finding Nemo


Hello there. Sorry it took me so long to post, it has been a busy couple of days. I had a very special 4th birthday...seems like this celebration has been going on for a week now! Nana came here Wednesday. We went for lunch and then Dad and Nana took me to a sprinkler park while mom went on a "mission". I came back, and we opened presents. Nana got me a really cool magnetic responsibility chart and a dino door hanger. Aunt Corrie's present arrived in the mail and I loved the cute clothes. Mom and Dad surprised me with a real meteorite and a spinosaurus tooth. My last gift was in the basement and I knew it was going to be something pretty special. Boy was I surprised to see a guinea pig down there, all ready to meet me! We always have had a no pet rule here, so I was not expecting him at all. Mom and Dad thought it was time for a pet -- actually, Mom talked Dad into it.
I named the little guy Nemo. He's pretty cute. He's only 3 months old and is pretty friendly. Although, we let him run around the basement yesterday and he managed to hide under the entertainment center and get stuck. He poops a lot! And he eats a lot! Kind of like Zach! Mom thinks we need a bigger cage for him, so maybe Dad and I will build one soon. I like to pet Nemo a lot, but I haven't held him yet, he's a little squirmy.

So then yesterday Nana hung around and played with me for the day, she had to leave around dinner time. I went to French class and had lots more fun this week.

Today is my preschool orientation. I am pretty excited to go and see my pals again.

HERE are some pictures from Wednesday. Thanks to everyone who sent cards and well wishes to me.

Have a great weekend!
Katherine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home