Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Mommy - 1, Katherine - 598,342


I'm usually on my toes, but today, mom slipped one right past me. Imagine how excited I was to find out we were making brownies! I must have had a brownie-haze clouding my instincts because those brownies were laced with something.....spinach! What's that you say? Spinach? Yup, spinach. Clever mom found a recipe for spinach brownies and I didn't even know the green slimey stuff was in there! She was laughing after I ate it and told me why. Oh well, I still ate them & will probably eat some more!

As you can also see, my duck collection is growing. We have squeaky baby, mommy, daddy (he's British) and yesterday we bought "Giant". I think mom felt a bit bad about the brownie stunt and was easily talked into it. I like to jump on him and make him squeak!

We'll see what surprises today holds. I sure hope my toys make it here like they are supposed to!

Katherine





What did you just say I ate?








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home