Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Magnet Magic


Hi all. I just love this toy my aunt Corrie got for me while she was here. It is a magnet board with shapes. I did this all by myself. I made a house, a tree and some stars and a moon. Mommy likes to make stuff too, but I don't let her take a turn because it is so much fun. I had a good time at school Monday, I did lots of arts and crafts. We've got a big Thanksgiving celebration coming up Saturday with all the CAT families. I think it will be lots of fun and I'm excited to eat real American food! I played at the Wilhelm's house last night. They have three girls that are 8, 10 and 12. I really like them and they show me lots of fun things to do. I am so lucky to have so many friends here. A bientot! ~Katherine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home