Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Friday, November 04, 2005

Polka Dots, Stars and Stickers


Like my outfit? I picked it out myself. I'm standing next to my new sticker chart. The stickers worked so well with the potty-training, mommy is trying to use them so I'll be nice. I'm getting a little tired of always being told what to do, so I have not been listening very well. Now, if I listen or help out without being asked, I'll get a sticker. If I don't listen or be naughty, I'll get one taken away. As you can see, I've broke even so far. I'm still getting used to the idea. I really kind of like time-outs, and mommy doesn't want to spank me, so she's trying everything she can. I wonder if she knows that it is just part of me being 2 and that it won't last forever? I think maybe I'll give her a break today, yesterday was a bad day for both of us! Time for my nap...I'm outtie like my belly button!

Katherine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home