Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Fete de Hallo-weenie

Hi. Boy, did I have fun last night. I went to a Halloween party for the CAT kids. A lot of families were back in the States over Halloween, so we got together last night instead. I roasted weenies and marshmallows and had my FIRST s'more....it was so good I wanted smore! Ha, ha, ha. All my best buddies were there; Addie, Ben, Gabi, Mara and the Wilhelm girls. My mom and dad had fun, too. Daddy helped make Carsten into a mummy and my mom had fun talking to everyone. I played lots of games and even got to bring a bag of candy home, but mom and dad won't let me eat it. I think they are going to sneak it for themselves. I need to catch up on my rest today. Whew!



































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home