Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Adventures of a Daddy in France?

Well, I think I should hand this blog over to my daddy since he is the one having all of the adventures lately. He hiked again today and found a really cool lake up in the mountains...he even got close to some snow. The hike is too dangerous for me to ride along in the backpack, so mommy and I have to stay home (I didn't hear mommy complaining too much). Here is a picture of him at the lake. He is pretty handy with that self-timer on the camera. My mommy calls this his "senior picture" pose....I don't get it. I didn't do a whole lot today. Tonight, I decided to have a birthday party for my baby doll. I sung to her, fed her cake and even let her open a present, but it was really one of my toys. I really love birthdays, even when they are not my own!
Lates ~Katherine













































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home