Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Can You Handle the Mountain?


Well, I sure can! I had quite a bit of presents to go through from Santa, and I was very patient and hopeful that T-Rex Mountain would be there. It was even better than I ever could have imagined! Dad put it together right away and the Dino-fun hasn't stopped since. Granted, I play with it so nicely, much nicer than other little kids do. My dinos live there, take naps, swim in the pool and play. There isn't much carnage at my T-Rex Mountain. Uncle D gave me the gianormous T-Rex that growls and swerves his head to and fro. He's a little grouchy, but I am teaching him to be nice with the other Dinos. Believe it or not, there was more to Christmas than just the "Mountain". I received a bunch of other great gifts from everyone that Mom and Dad are letting me have one at a time. I had a very nice time with all my family. We spent Christmas Day at the Grandma D's and I had an absolute blast with my cousins -- so much fun that Dad and I are heading back there tomorrow to play for a couple days. Mom has a DR appt and is getting over the stomach flu which started for her on Christmas Day...blech! She has many projects to get going on, including a recap of the best pics of 06, so be on the lookout for that. Dad got a PS3 for Christmas from Uncle D and Mom got enough kitchenware to stock a 2nd kitchen....everything from coffee-pots to crock-pots to roasters to olive trays and more! HERE is a link to some more of our Christmas photos. I hope your Holiday Season was special and the New Year greets you all well.

Katherine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home