Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Friday, October 28, 2005

I'm Baaaack


Bonjour a tous! I had a nice time in Paris, even if I was sick for most of it! Mommy and I can't seem to get better. I went up the Eiffel Tower, to Versailles and down the Champ Elysees. I really liked riding on the train the best. My mommy took Nana and Corrie to the airport today. I was sad to wake up and see they were gone, but I know I will see them in December. Today we are going on a mission to find carving pumpkins. Mommy and Daddy have a costume party tomorrow night, so I am excited to go play at Addie's house. The beret I am wearing is part of mommy's costume. I will have her put pictures of it here later. Mommy also will try to put pictures from the Paris trip on the website if she gets time later. She needs a nap after taking them to the airport at 4:30 am! I suppose I can let her sleep today. A bientot! Katherine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home