Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Monday, August 01, 2005

Playing dress up


Hi! Hope you all had a good weekend. I played at my friend Addie's house Saturday night while mommy and daddy were on a date night. I had fun and I think they did, too! On Sunday, I found mommy's shoes from the night before. I think I looked very good in them. I decided a hat was the final touch because a girl has got to accessorize you know! I did all of this by myself and mommy was quite suprised to walk in the room and find me like this. I suppose next time I should take of my jammies and put a dress on too! Oh yeah, I also used the potty a lot this weekend and I get an Elmo sticker everytime I go! I went 3 times. It is fun to try and be a big girl. Talk to you later! ~Katherine

1 Comments:

At 1:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Katherine, you look so cute. I was really happy to see your picture. Tell your mommy we miss her. Email sometime vmashell63@aol.com....later michelle from osf

 

Post a Comment

<< Home