Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Monday, August 15, 2005

Me and Daddy


Hi everyone. I had a very nice weekend. We had some friends over Friday night for a BBQ. I stayed up REALLY late! On Sunday, we went to the village of Annecy. There is a pretty lake there and lots to see. We went inside a really old chateau. I liked running around it. I got to stay up late with Daddy on Sunday night. It is a French Holiday today, so I get to play with daddy again. Here we are watching a movie together. I knew if I got down I would have to go to bed, so I snuggled with Daddy as long as he let me. Today we went for a hike down to our village. There was a festival going on. I got a balloon and some cookies. We hiked back home before lunch and I was tired from riding in that backpack. So were mommy and daddy! See you later!
~~Katherine

1 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

like father like daughter...you guys are too perfect.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home