Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Beach Fun


Hi! My mom and I had a really fun morning. We drove up to Lac Laffrey which is about half an hour from here. It is a beautiful lake in the mountains. My ears popped the whole way there! I had loads of fun playing in the rocks....that's right....rocks! No sandy beaches here in France! I also said a new word: "boobies"! I saw a few women who forgot to put their tops on, so I figured I should tell them so. My mommy always remembers to put her top on, what a good mommy! Too bad those ladies didn't understand me, because they kept their tops off! Oh well, I hope they don't get a sunburn! Anyhow, it was nice to wade in the water and throw rocks. I hope next time we stay longer and I can maybe bring a friend. A bientot! --Katherine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home