Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Monday, April 03, 2006

Scratch-N-Sniff


Here I am with mommy's new calla lily plant. One of the few cheap things in France are flowers, so we try to keep fresh ones around all the time. These cost about the equivilant of a nasty bunch of carnations from back home. Mommy was pretty happy since callas are her favorite. I had a good weekend. I went to my friend's house Saturday night while mommy and daddy hosted a wine & cheese tasting. On Sunday, we went to the garden store and downtown for pizza. I had a good day at school and I was SO happy to get my big Easter package from Nana Vicki. She sent puzzles, books, clothes, stickers, shoes, candy, coffee (for mom!), and a present for Daddy who's birthday is coming up in a few weeks. Have a good Monday! ~Katherine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home