Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I Eat an Ice Cream Bone


Well, actually it is a cone, but when I say it, it sounds like "bone". I was really excited to see the frozen food delivery guy show up today and bring some ice cream. I had a great day at school. I played in the sand and rode a bike...both inside, how cool is that?! Mommy finally put some new video on the website. You can view it HERE. It is 6MB and may take a minute to download. Post a comment here if it doesn't work. Daddy has some really nice software for making movies and hopefully mommy can do this more often. This video was taken before the ice cream, so sugar was not a factor. Here are a couple pics from yesterday and then one from today. We had a nice Valentine's day, the chocolate cheesecake I helped make was great! Mommy has a chocolate hangover. Daddy scheduled her a spa package for next Friday, so she's pretty excited for that. Have a good Wednesday! ~Katherine


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home