Adventures of a Blogosaurus

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Long time no blog!


Hi! Sorry no posts lately. It has been a whirlwind of a week. We spent our last few days in the U.S. visiting with people, shopping and eating. Mommy must have repacked our four suitcases a hundred times to get all of our stuff to fit in. It still weighed too much, but the nice lady at the airport let it slide...whew! Daddy was amazed at how much we brought back -- 210lbs -- I think mommy's coffee supply accounted for most of it! The flight went great, we got bulkhead seats at the last minute and there weren't many people on the plane. I was very good as always. I watched some movies and slept a bit. It is nice to be home, but my little biological clock needs to be reset. I've been waking up from 3-5 am and sleeping in until my mommy wakes me up. I was very excited to come home and see all my toys I missed and most importantly, excited to see daddy. It is great to have the three of us together again. I think we're going to spend this week unpacking and getting adjusted to the time change. We're going to convert the spare bedroom into a toyroom this weekend....we need a big place to put all these toys! My mommy is sick of tripping over them and we don't have any visitors planned for the rest of our stay in France. Here is a picture of me playing at the Amsterdam Airport. We had a 3.5 hr layover there and I was very, very tired by then! Thanks to everyone for spending time with me and I miss you all very much.
~Katherine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home